Te Tuhi (tetuhi.art) is committed to providing best-practice privacy standards to protect the personal information you provide when using the tetuhi.art website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of the site. In the event that we do collect any personally identifiable data about visitors to this site, that information will be collected only on a voluntary basis.
Whenever Te Tuhi collects personal information from you, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting this information, to whom we will disclose the information and the purposes for which we intend to use the information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- To place you on our digital mailing list
- To deal with any enquiries you may have
- To be able to inform you of any special offers
At all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially. Te Tuhi will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, but we may use or disclose that information if:
- We notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure
- We believe the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
While Te Tuhi exercises great care in relation to the security of your personal information, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Te Tuhi does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted on the website and you do so at your own risk.
back to top