- Enrolments are confirmed on receipt of payment in full.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a class will be given preferential booking to enrol the following term.
- Following the preferential booking deadline, enrolments will be opened to new students.
- Classes must be booked for the full term, no part term or single classes will be booked.
- Parents/caregivers must accompany their child to the classroom. Students must not be dropped off at Te Tuhi on their own.
- Refunds, less a $20 administration fee, will be made to students who withdraw from a class up to five days before course commencement. No refunds will be made after this date.
- Te Tuhi may provide a substitute tutor or reschedule a class if necessary. Refunds will be made for any classes cancelled by Te Tuhi.
- There are no classes held on public holidays.
back to Children's art classes