O Wairoa Marae is owned by Auckland Council Te Kaunihera o Tāmaki Makaurau, administered by Te Tuhi and supported by a volunteer marae committee. Location 37 Uxbridge RoadHowickTāmaki Makaurau Auckland Supporter Howick Local BoardO Wairoa Marae is an urban marae in Howick, Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, which incorporates Te Whare Matariki, Te Whare Taonga and the native bush and māra kai, all located within Emilia Maud Nixon's Garden of Memories. The grounds and buildings that now make up O Wairoa Marae were originally established by Emilia Maud Nixon in 1931 with the express intention of bringing together the perspectives of Māori and Pākehā to learn from one another. This remains the kaupapa of the marae. O Wairoa Marae is now home to a wide range of community activities, for more information follow the links below.