Studios range in price from $75/week for 11m2 to $115/week for 17m2. Accessible spaces are available.
- Each space has a sink with cold water, and there is a shared kitchenette with hot water.
- Rent includes the provision of water and electricity.
- Power is standard wall socket, 240V 10A.
- Artists have access to toilets (these are also accessible to Auckland Transport staff).
- No internet access is provided.
To secure a space at Te Tuhi Studios, artists need to demonstrate how their values align with Te Tuhi’s kaupapa, and how they will contribute to the studio project as a whole.
All studio artists have a fixed-term license with Te Tuhi. This includes clauses to ensure the protection of the heritage building, and the safety of fellow studio residents and members of the public. For detailed information on Te Tuhi’s studio artist criteria and expectations, read the studio policy here.
About the project
To learn more about the Te Tuhi Studios project, visit here.
To find out more about Papatūnga, the adjoining independent gallery, visit here.